Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Biebs Has Granted Us His Masterpiece, The Boyfriend Video


Justin Bieber just premiered his new video for "Boyfriend."  Remember when he went on The Voice to premiere a clip of it?  That sneaky bastard showed us the WRONG thing.  But, I think he realized that we were all way creeped out by the random army of hands that started molesting him mid-song.  So mercifully, that got cut out.

The video STARTS with that little clip he showed on The Voice, and then it restarts?  With a new opening? Ok sure.  You can tell the Biebs is making a play for Song of Summer because his dancers are all "yoooo dude it's just WAY too hot to wear clothessss."

Also Justin, when you look at that girl I get a creepy feeling on the inside.  With this video, I invite you all to play the "See How Long It Takes For You To Be Completely Freaked Out" game, made popular by Jesse McCartney.  

No comments:

Post a Comment