Shit happened while I was away so this might be a weee bit dated. However. John Mayer was CRUEL and posted a snippet of his new song while I had zero computer access. HOW COULD YOU. If you haven't heard it yet, listen and melt. I have this on loop while I'm doing all my catch up work.
Now let's talk single art. Johnny, we've already have had this discussion about your new look. We need it to stop, and we were prettyyyyyy sure that it did. Mostly because someone angrily yelled at me that it did. But looking at that picture, you still seem like Johnny Depp in Secret Window who is ready to kill us. FIX. THIS. It looks douchey and weird. This is not the way to get everyone back on your side.
I'm going to pretend we're not in a superficial world and the music will speak for itself because gawwwwd I already love it and can't wait for the album to come out.

i am obsessed with the man.
ReplyDeletehe just released his tour dates and i'm so bummed he isn't coming to either one of the two states i call home! damn the man. but not really.