Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm Marrying John Legend.


Just want to give you a heads up.

I love, love, LOVE (love) John Legend.  His music is outstanding (I just realized that I've been obsessed with his Evolver album for FOUR years...time flies), he has a great personality, and he ain't too bad on dem eyes (I promise I will never talk like that again).

Now there may be a sliiiiiiight problem with our nuptials (DON'T be a bitch and mention we don't know each other), I want to be best friends with his new fiancee, Chrissy Teigen.  UGH.  SHE'S SO NICE (seemingly.  I, alas, don't know her either).  I follow her on twitter and sometimes my friends and I talk about her like she's one of the gang (we're way cool and not creepy I swear).  She's slowly making her way onto TV and we're hoping someone at Bravo will wake up and give her a reality show already.

But I digress.  Yesterday John made and appearance on ESPN to do a tribute to Tim Tebow: "Extra-Ordinary Tebow."  So lovely and nice and funny.  Watch and enjoy this ode to a quarterback WHOM THE PATRIOTS TOTALLY DESTROYED WOOOOOOO.



And now go follow Chrissy Teigen on twitter and thank me later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh John Legend...he is amazing! Sounds like you would be soul mates! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete