Monday, February 6, 2012

O...M...G.....MADONNA!


DID YOU WATCH THIS. UGHHHHHHHHHH.  THIS BITCH.  SO GOOD.




Madonna KILLED IT at the Super Bowl.  KILLED.  IT.  She literally showed up and said "these bitches are gonna see how it's done."  You know Katy Perry was watching and was like "welllllll I'm done.  We can cease production on my new album."

I geeked out all weekend with how smartly she's rolling out her new album.  It's #1 in FIFTY FOUR countries right now AND IT'S NOT GETTING RELEASED TILL MARCH.  March.

Radio stations were playing "Give Me All Your Luvin'" every hour on the hour, which gave you just enough time to be obsessed with it and learn the words for the show.  The show.  I can't even get into it was so good.  I don't even care that she lip synched.  Let's be real, it was better that way.  I think they should just hire her to be the house act for the rest of the Super Bowls.  That would be my suggestion.

Here's a video of the of the performance (I'll keep it up for as long as it stays on YouTube, I'm hoping that NBC get's their act together and posts the full performance).




No comments:

Post a Comment