Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello. I'm Dan.

As you can tell, I'm excited to guest blog.


If you promise not to tell anyone or make a big deal out of it, I am considered Stephanie's biffle (definition here). That means I am entitled to all the rights and privileges associated with that position, including binge drinking, TV marathons, and the occasional physical abuse (although to avoid jail time, we'll call it "tough love").


At first I may come across as sarcastic, rude, and devilishly charming. But once you get to know me, you'll see I'm actually very sarcastic, incredibly rude, and...devilishly charming. So if you don't get my humor, I apologize in advance. But if you do - we too can also be BFFLs. I just looked over my shoulder and ducked because I thought Steph was here to hit me. PTSD. I've learned to live with it.


Reasons I am Guest Blogging:
1. I am contractually obligated
2. Last week I was picked up by 3 strange men in a black van (I was SO excited for a minute), driven to a remote location (seriously, hot), beaten (ok so, not my kink), and dropped on my doorstep 4 hours later with a note threatening my life.
3. I also love pop culture, and I try to keep up with it as much as I can despite not having cable (I KNOW)
4. I wouldn't want to waste my time anywhere else
5. If I die or am somehow incapacitated (see #2) it is Stephanie's moral obligation to continue running my blog as I am so dutifully doing for her while she is getting tan. Is my jealousy showing?


I will do my best to keep up with their frantic blogging schedule, but work and running my own blog DailyDanceMusic might get in my way. If you feel like I'm neglecting you, feel free to follow my thoughts on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment