Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm Back Bitches



I'm baaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaackk

I'm back from vacay and I've missed you so (who knew I was so addicted). I got here in time for the Oscars, and I'm currently taking in my 8th hour of red carpet coverage and have finally gotten to the portion where we get to see Giuliana Yamaguchi, ice dancer and tv host.

This one time we ate too much in Puerto Rico.
 Thank you thank you thank you to Kate for taking over for the week. I'm happy that you enjoyed her posts so much, and new people I hope you stick around. And if you haven't started reading her blog yet GET ON IT. Gawd.

 So now let's get back in action, starting with the Oscars tonight. Follow me on twitter to read my INCREDIBLY smart and witty and endearing thoughts on the matter at @StephanieCaruso.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back! as you can see (by my comments), i'm a big fan of all this popping and of the cultureness.
    -jes
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete