Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hi! I'm Kate!

Guys, that's me. Geeze, I am beautiful in this picture


Hello there! I'm Kate! I blog over at Ummm Now What and I also happen to be Steph's friend (I won't put "best" in front of "friend" because I don't want to hurt Dan's feelings and because she still doesn't really like when I hug her). 


That's us! Do you people even know what Steph looks like? She has NO photos of herself on here!
Things I like include:
Iced coffee
New sheets & warm towels 
Brunch 
Dancing (see photo)
Crocheting & knitting
Tea on my couch
Happy Hour
Anderson Cooper 
Post-it notes & highlighters
My Kindle
Real books 
Notebooks, planners & pens 
Laughing 
Blogs & Pinterest 
Seltzer 



Things I do not enjoy include (but are not limited to): 
Hot coffee (only one cup on mornings that are chilly, otherwise I get a stomach ache) 
Traffic 
Things I have no control over
Too many people on one subway car 
Pencils 
Lamb gyros 
Toe socks 



Since Steph is in Florida for the week, Dan and I are running the show. So...WELCOME! 


I'm going to try to be as "with it" as Steph is, but in case you didn't notice from my "Things I Like" List, I'm not nearly as hip as she is (see: tea on my couch, crocheting & knitting for proof). I'm going to try my hardest, but I can't promise miracles here. BUT I can promise (and I am) to end every post with a picture of me and Steph. I'm doing this for a few reasons: 
1. I love her
2. I will miss her while she is gone and will need to look at pictures of her to console myself 
3. We have seriously like ONE MILLION pictures together. I realized that in looking for the photo above. 
4. Steph will HATE that I am doing this but she is in Florida and can't do anything about it. Geeze this is great. 


I can't wait to spend the next week with all of you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment