Not really, but Big Ang needs to be witnessed. Mostly because I need more proof in my theory that she is not a female. If she is a woman she has done horrible things to herself. Anywho. The episode.
These bitches be crazy. So crazy in fact that during the commercials, VH1 kept advertising a prize to meet the Mob Wives. NO THANK YOU. I would rather not. Please just give me money instead. Highlights after the break:
- Drita and Karen fight. And I mean FIGHT. If Teresa somehow hobbled her way over to one of these crazy bitches parties, they would eat her face and then spit it out in front of her unattended children.
The fight:
Get More: Mob Wives (Season 2)
I don't for two seconds believe that Karen is the tough bitch she's playing to be. Something she's selling isn't being bought. Drita, however, I'm pretty sure is insane (don't hurt me).
- So these two crazy bitches are fighting about I think who hooked up with who while whoever was still dating people (confession: this was my first episode). Big Dude (Ang) put them to go out and talk on the balcony during Renee's "Celebration of Life" party. Somehow they started fighting and whole out brawl ensued.
- Karen's cousin Ramona decided to step in because her family was touched and started yelling that Derek hit her (really it was just Drita's "cheap ass" ring). She was KIND OF bleeding from her lip. KIND OF. VH1 showed the clip of her wiping the blood from her lip three times. In a row.
- Renee is back with JUINYAH (Junior).
- Drita got poked in the eye and popped blood vessels and looked like a movie villan. And proclaimed that she will carry a wrench and punch you in the throat with it (charming!).
No comments:
Post a Comment