No one like Mondays. They put you in a pretty meh mood and then the week just starts out mehhhhhiiii'd rather be in bed. PLUS I have class today, guys, and I'm just really not feeling it today. So let's bitch about other people and feel better about ourselves!
Today's topic: Nicki Minaj.
Nicki, LOVING the new song. So fun. And so, so relatable. Here is my ish. It's March. I am still freezing cold, locked up in my room studying. I am not relaxing and enjoying margs at the beach.
My point being, Nicki, is that I would love to enjoy your song in, say a month or two. YOU'RE TORTURING ME WITH THIS SHIT NOW. DO YOU KNOW HOW ROUGH IT IS TO LISTEN TO THIS WHILE DOING HOMEWORK AND WISHING YOU INSTEAD WERE DOING DAY DRINKING AT BLOCKHEADS AND THEN GOING OUT TO A CLUB LATER. UGH NICKI IT'S SO HARD AND YOU'RE NOT MAKING IT ANY EASIER FOR ME.
Also. Duh Nicki, I don't want to be sick of this song by the time it's season appropriate. SUCH bad timing, Nicki. Ugh.

No comments:
Post a Comment